Sidney is an associate attorney at Wise Carter and has been a member of the Firm since August 2020. Prior to joining Wise Carter, Sidney spent a year in Natchez, Mississippi as a clerk to the Honorable David C. Bramlette. Sidney’s practice focuses on litigation in the areas of healthcare, insurance, general business, and government.
- The University of Mississippi, 2016, B.A., Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College, magna cum laude
- Vanderbilt University Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Federal District Law Clerk, The Honorable David C. Bramlette, United States District Judge, Southern District of Mississippi, 2019-2020
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society