Ray Young, Jr. joined Wise Carter in 2020 as an associate attorney in the litigation practice group. Ray’s practice focuses on Insurance Defense and Coverage, Railroad Litigation, and General Litigation in State and Federal courts.
Ray enjoys traveling, playing classical and gospel piano, and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Southern Mississippi, 2015 B.A.
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2018 J.D., cum laude
- Federal District Law Clerk, the Honorable Sharion Aycock, Chief United States District Judge, Northern District of Mississippi, 2018-2020
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- National Order of Barristers
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Boy Scouts
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Lift Institute