Joe Stevens was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1991. He joined Wise Carter Child & Caraway in 2007 as a shareholder in the firm’s Hattiesburg office.
Mr. Stevens has a business and transactional practice where he assists clients with a variety of general business, corporate law and commercial real estate issues. He also represents banks with issues ranging from commercial loan documentation to daily operational matters. He assists a number of clients in the healthcare field from sole practitioners to community hospitals.
Mr. Stevens serves as legal counsel to the Boards of Directors of several entities, both public and private in nature.
- University of Southern Mississippi, 1988, B.S.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, 1991, J.D.
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Mississippi Bar Association
- South Central Mississippi Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017-2020:
- Banking & Finance Law
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg-Sunrise
- Area Development Partnership
- Venture Church
- United Way of Southeast Mississippi
- The University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association