Jeremy Birdsall is a shareholder and has been a member of Wise Carter since 2001. Jeremy defends businesses, insurance carriers and individuals against claims alleging personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death. He concentrates on premises liability, railroad law, and commercial litigation. Jeremy lives in Jackson, Mississippi, with his wife and two children.
- Bowdoin College, 1993, A.B.
- The University of Mississippi School of Law, 2000, J.D., cum laude
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- State of Georgia
- Capital Area Bar Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Federal Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Benchmark Litigation 2017 - "Local Litigation Star" in Mississippi for Product Liability
- 2014 Top Rated Lawyers in Medical Malpractice Law Award
- Frith v. BIC Corp, 863 So. 2d 960 (Miss. 2004)