Elizabeth Hooper became a shareholder in 2014 and has practiced with Wise Carter since 2007.
Elizabeth counsels clients regarding business transactions, corporate structuring and compliance, particularly to clients in the healthcare industry.
Elizabeth participates in Wise Carter’s associate development committee, aimed at helping young associates gain practical knowledge and experience in the practice of law, as well as the Firm’s recruitment efforts.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys traveling and cooking with her family. Elizabeth is active in and committed to raising awareness about preeclampsia.
- Georgetown University, 2004, B.S., cum laude
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2007, J.D., magna cum laude
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018-2021:
- Health Care Law
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Rankin County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Rankin Graduate
- Preeclampsia Foundation
Publications and Seminars
- “Medical Records in Mississippi,” Speaker, Mississippi Hospital Association (March 1, 2019).
- “Hospitals and Relationships with Law Enforcement,” Speaker, 2018 Health Law Conference, Mississippi Hospital Association (August 3, 2018).