Poteat Lutken is an associate in Wise Carter’s Jackson office and has been a member of the firm since 2014.
Po focuses on commercial transactions and construction law. His practice centers on developing and negotiating procurement contracts, including large-scale engineering, procurement, construction agreements, and advising his clients in the public utilities and energy sector in ongoing contract administration and dispute management.
Po and his wife, Blann, both Delta natives, live in Jackson with their son, Win. In his free time, Po enjoys spending time in the outdoors. He is active in the Jackson community, serving on the Advisory Council of the Downtown Jackson Partners.
- The University of Mississippi, 2010, B.A., Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College, magna cum laude
- The University of Mississippi, 2011, M.A.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Mississippi Bar Leadership Forum
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Business Journal "Leadership in Law" Award, 2018
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Downtown Jackson Partners, Advisory Council Member