David was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1991 and is a shareholder in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. The focus of his practice is litigation with emphasis on Labor & Employment, Construction, General Liability, Professional Liability and Workers’ Compensation.
As to his Labor & Employment experience, Mr. Goff has a nationwide practice representing employers in defense of OSHA citations, charges before the NLRB, EEOC and U.S. Department of Labor claims.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University, B.S.
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, A.S.
- All Mississippi Courts, 1991
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Tribal Courts
- ABA Labor and Employment Section
- Mississippi Association of General Contractors
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018-2020:
- Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020:
- Litigation: Labor & Employment
- Mississippi Business Journal 2016 Leader in Law
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Chancellor and Chalice Bearer, Trinity Episcopal Church
- Volunteer Coach, Pass Christian High School
Publications and Seminars
- What Every Contractor Needs to Know About OSHA, AGC National Convention
- OSHA and Enforcement, DRI
- The Fair Labor Standards Act, DRI
- Workers’ Compensation Defense, DRI
- Gray v. Framme Law Firm, 141 So.3d 430 (Miss. Ct. App. 2002)
- Edwards v. Worldwide Personnel Services, 843 So.2d 730 (Miss. Ct. App. 2002)
- Anderson v. BH Acquisition, 771 So.2d 914 (2000)
- Quinn v. President Broadwater Hotel, LLC, 963 So.2d 1204 (Miss. Ct. App. 2007)
- Hiller v. Minas, 757 So.2d 1034 (Miss. Ct. App. 2000)
- Williams v. City of Cleveland, Mississippi, 2012 WL 3614418 (N.D. MS 2012)
- Rayner v. Ratheon, 858 So.2d 132 (Miss. 2003)
- Sec. of Labor v. Deep South Crane and Rigging, 2010 WL 8932244 (O.S.H.R.C.)
- Sec. of Labor v. Landcoast Insulation, 2010 WL 3260086 (O.S.H.R.C.)