Cory Radicioni is a shareholder and has been a member of Wise Carter since February 2005. Cory’s practice is composed of litigation which primarily focuses on first and third party insurance defense and coverage.
Cory enjoys spending time with his family, Melissa, Ann Olivia, and Reeves, coaching youth baseball, and the outdoors. Cory is an active member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Defense Lawyers, and Capital Area Bar Association.
- Delta State University, 1999, B.A.
- Delta State University, 2001, M.B.A.
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2004, J.D., magna cum laude
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- American Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Claims Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Boy Scouts of America
- Young Business Leaders
- First United Methodist Church of Clinton
- Board Member of Clinton Baseball Association
Publications and Seminars
CLE Speaker National Business Institute – “Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Litigation from A to Z”
- Magruder v. Brashier 2019 WL 332719 (S.D. Miss. 2019)
- Herbert v. White 2017 WL 4167518 (S.D. Miss. 2017)
- Cleveland v. Hamil 119 So. 3d 1020 (Miss. 2013)
- White v. Emerson 2017 WL 1095063 (S.D. Miss. 2017)
- Tolliver ex rel Wrongful Death Beneficiaries v. Mladinco, 987 So. 2d 989 (Miss. Ct. App. 2007)
- Weiner v. Meredith, 943 So. 2d 629 (Miss. 2006)