Ashley Gunn, an attorney in the Gulfport office, joined Wise Carter in 2017. Ashley began practicing in 2013 and quickly established herself as a successful litigator. Ashley has a diverse practice and serves as the go-to legal advisor for corporate, healthcare, and insurance clients, as well as individuals. She is a leader in multiple Bar associations and is involved in her community. Away from work, Ashley can be found planning her next travel adventure.
- University of Mississippi, 2010, B.A., summa cum laude
- University of Mississippi School of Law, 2012, J.D., cum laude
- Senior Associate, Owen Galloway & Myers, P.L.L.C.
- Associate, Danks, Miller & Cory, Attorneys at Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Mississippi State Courts
- Harrison County Bar Association, President
- Young Lawyers Division of MS Bar, Board member
- Mississippi Women Lawyers' Association
- Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College
- Phi Beta Kappa