Allison joined Wise Carter as an associate in 2017. Her practice focuses on Commercial Litigation, Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy, General Business and Corporate Law, and Public Utilities and Energy.
Prior to joining Wise Carter, Allison served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Neil P. Olack in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi. Allison played tennis at the University of Central Arkansas and continues to enjoy playing tennis in her free time.
- University of Central Arkansas, 2012, B.A., cum laude
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2015, summa cum laude
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Chief Judge Neil P. Olack, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, 2015-2017
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference
- Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Order of Barristers, 2015